I am so excited to announce that my book is published and now available through amazon.
I really struggled with what sort of “first book” to write. I felt this weird kind of self-imposed stress of having to solve all the world’s food problems in one go! In the end, I thought about one of my favourite to do, and that is to help people feel free – free from junk, free from guilt, free from the packets of weirdness and the refined sweets of our times. So, that’s where I’ve started. It contains my sweet treats recipes from the blog which shall now be in an indexed and easy format for you. It also has 30 new recipes, ranging from breakfast options, smoothies, bars, biscuits and desserts. 68 recipes total.
What you’ll find inside:
- Full section on helping you realise what is really in the things we so often call ‘treats’ and works at helping those who aren’t quite there yet, ditch the junk.
- Indexed recipes for easy finding and access
- A pantry clear out list and what to add into your pantry
- 68 of my delicious gluten, grain and dairy free recipes from snacks to desserts.
- A very low fructose philosophy using minimal sweeteners, natural sweeteners and glucose based sweetening that’s easier on our bodies
- A conversion section in the back of the book so that wherever you live in the world, you’ll be able to work out your measurements.
- Some great nut free school lunchbox options
- Loads of egg free recipes for those with intolerance there too
- 26,000 of my words – Seriously! This is my “masters” thesis.
Why is it so inexpensive?
A question I’ve been asked a lot in the first 2 days since it’s availability. I believe everyone should be able to afford to be healthier. Access is a big thing for me, so if you are surprised at the price and would have paid more, why not gift it to a couple of friends so they can join us in the land of Real Treats?
But I don’t have a kindle device!
You don’t need one. Just download a kindle reader or app from the app store, for your computer, tablet or smart phone and voila! Once you then go in and buy it from amazon it will be in your app / reader ready to enjoy.
Click here to download the book today. If you fancy leaving a review, I would LOVE that, as it helps “Real Treats” show up well in search results, up against all those refined sweets books.
When you get making, be sure to post on the facebook wall, or tag me on instagram @Alexx_Stuart so I can see. How about a hashtag while we’re at it: #realtreats
And to finish with a bit of schmoopy, because I am prone to a little schmoop: You guys make what I do matter. I send you massive thanks and really hope you enjoy all 68 of the “Real Treats“.